1.7K views
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered Dec 2 and emailed several times, no word, no Update. No shipment, but money taken.

Has anyone tried to cancel their order? Legally we should be able to. Shoplify doesn't care obviously so let's all make a complaint to Facebook. Shut them down where it HURTS.

Go ahead and contact me, everyone has a right to free speech and to be heard and fair business practices. Please also Update BBB no doubt this will be erased

Review about: Ondemandgear Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Order January 29th ..... Order NOT received and they do not answer phone calls or e-mails!!!!

I have orders Dec 4th they took my money and I have not received my package

On demand gear took my money and didn't deliver my product. Yes I am very pissed off and I want them to pay for all the people that paid and didn't receive.

Yup same here! Ordered something for Christmas for my dad ended paying like $94 for nothing.

Contacted the better Better Business Bureau to look into it. Pissed!

Scam same thing

Yes I have something to say. It's a shame you even put this company on Facebook, and cheat people out of their money.

I hope justice prevail on all involved. For that God see who you are.

Disgraceful, and that's a fact. Ordered in December, and got same reply.

same here

I ordered something on November 20 and paid for same. After numerous emails sent to find out the status and each time being told that due to overwhelming demand it would be delayed. Probably the overwhelming demand was to collect as much money as possible and get away as fast as possible.WHAT A HUGE RIPOFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to Stephen Keeley #1494287

This is exactly my situation! I received the same email. Does anyone know if there is anything we can do?

I ordered something on November 20th and after numerous emails sent kept getting same answer, Due to overwhelming demand. The overwhelming demand was they were trying to get as much money as possible before they took off (MY OPINION ONLY).

I placed my order on December 15, was getting a generic automated response but since January I haven't received anything. I have a case going with BBB and they are having an extremely hard time getting them to respond

They are a scam took my money I have not received my order they shut their website down back in February never will see my money again I ordered a U of M jacket

to Randy #1477877

I ordered December 9 2017. Numerous emails and no response.

Just received an undeliverable response. I'm out $95 grrr and no recourse

I ordered a oilers jacket in December and it never showed up and just like everyone else..... no reply to my emails!!

I even sent them pictures of what I ordered and still nothing!!

So frustrating!! If anyone knows of a number we can all contact, that would be great!!

Omg... just by reading everyone’s comments.

I’m starting to think I got scammed too. I ordered mine 02/13/18 and haven’t received it .

FuturisticWaterDragon279
to Jewels09 #1475431

I ordered mine in November. Today is May 4th,2018 n nothing of nothing

I ordered a jacket January 13 and still haven't got it! No way to talk to anyone to find out what's up!

They got their money!! They need to be shut down!!

The same thing has happened to me. I ordered mine Nov 6th, got a letter stating a defect having to make a new one.

I paid through Paypal they sided with them. I have not been able to get my money or jacket. Something need to be done.

Poor customer service. Poor excuse.

to Libby #1464228

Well was unsuccessful getting my money back from Paypal they denied it. So you are stuck paying for something you never got.

I have the same story. Ordered jacket in December.

Received one email stating they were working on it and please wait.

Sent more emails to them with no response. Not sure where to go from here.