Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I ordered Dec 2 and emailed several times, no word, no Update.No shipment, but money taken.

Has anyone tried to cancel their order? Legally we should be able to. Shoplify doesn't care obviously so let's all make a complaint to Facebook. Shut them down where it HURTS.

Go ahead and contact me, everyone has a right to free speech and to be heard and fair business practices.Please also Update BBB no doubt this will be erased

Review about: Ondemandgear Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I am also having the same problem I ordered JACKET on Nov.27, 2017 I have sent serval e-mails and no response.

I found a number on the website and called it serval times, just a recording telling me to email them.Went to website today an the number is gone and found a different e-mail address in the contact us.

I also placed an order and money was taken from my account on the 14th of December several email sent no correspondence what do we do from here

to Rob Harwood #1435626

Have same problem with this company. Did you resolve it? Calling BBB tomorrow but will contact bank to see if I can get my money back

Hi, I ordered a Montreal Canadiens coat in November , same, not a sign and several emails sent

I’ve been waiting also, going to my bank on Monday and refute the charges. I wanted the jacket but will take my money back at this point.

Same thing happened to me. I want my money back or my ordered item. Can’t get response.

Same thing happened to me.

I ordered from them too on Dec 7 2017 I have not received my order, I have emailed them too no response!!! We work to hard for our money for people to try to take it, i have look into getting my money back,never again

I have all the same problems everyone else has had.I did read on a site a few days where someone did get there order but it took over 3 months.

I have emailed them 3 times they replied 2 times saying they were over loaded with orders keep a eye out for a email on when it ships. The third time there was no reply. I have saved the emails and conformation and receipt of payment.

I might get screwed.But even they sent me double my order now, I would bash this company and will continue every time I see anything on them.

Hi everyone. I also ordered through Facebook. Can someone give me their email address, would appreciate it