Ondemandgear - Ordered N. O. Sherpa Personalized Jacket

Update by user Dec 07

It's been over nine months since order was placed

Original review posted by user Dec 06

I ordered the jacket in January 2018 and I truly had forgotten about until recently, I came across the screenshot of it in my gallery and realized they never sent my jacket. I paid $89.95 plus s&h fees.

I have no number to contact them and thought I was going on their site to inquire, instead I found this complaint site.

I'm out of a jacket snd my money. HELP!!!!

I liked: I liked the jacket and it was reasonably priced.

I didn't like: No delivery of item at all.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Ondemandgear - Paid $94.95 for a jacket in Dec. of 2017.

Order #OD4328 Seahawk Personalized Jacket. Order was confirmed.Order updates will be sent to dbsler60@hotmail.com .

Get shipping updates by SMS . Have not received or been able to get in contact with OnDemandGear . A phone number or online address is not available to customers . Is this company just a scam to get people like me to use their credit cards online , and still money from honest consumers .

I was looking forward about get the jacket for last winter . Have lost trust in ordering anything on line . It is sad that there are people jn this world who have the nerve to take money from hard working old people . Shame on you.

I want my JACKET dam it. I payed for it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ondemandgear Website.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 26.

Ondemandgear - Never received order

I ordered a Blackhawks jacket before Christmas in 2017. I never received the jacket. Upon emailing their customer service.

I was told it was being worked on. They had an overwhelming amount of orders to fill. In the following March trying to get a response to no end. Finally they said it was a shipping issue.

I have seen on line. That i'm not the only one.

That is when I just stopped pursuing it.

If there is anything that can be done.

Let me know.

As for OnDemandGear I wouldn't touch it.

ANYONE OUT THERE THINKING OF ORDERING FROM THERE.

DON'T BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I would really like to know if there is somewhere to actually order the jacket they had advertised.

I have NOT seen it anywhere.

Which makes me think it was just a made up picture.

And the jackets don't even really exist.

Thanks,

I didn't like: Are a complete scam company, It is a scam, This was the worst experience of my life, Not getting my jacket, I paid for jackets and have not received them.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 26.

Comments

That is pretty much what happened to me! I'm not really happy about throwing money away! I want my money back or the coat as simple as that.

Ondemandgear - Eagles jacket

Turnaround Time

I ordered a eagles jacket personlized with dimattei on the back on dec 7,2018 as a xmas gift for my husband,I contacted the company on demand gear numerous times they said they were looking into it,I finally got a message from them saying a company was looking into it to wait for the shipping number,which never came,here it is almost a year latter and still nothing,I also paid for it,it was $94.95,that I put on my capital one card,here is the transaction #7182289539,ny11229,I've tried the customer service #6465682568,can you do anything about this,or can I get a refund,I really would like the jacket fro my husband,maybe for this xmas,the customer service # doesn't even ring,so all I can figure it was a scam

Product or Service Mentioned: Ondemandgear Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 12.

Ondemandgear - Never received Vikings Jacket or money back.

I ordered a Viking jacket from on demand gear, they took a payment of 89.00 and i never recieved my product. I ordered my jacket in late november early December of 2017, i have yet to recieve my merchandise.

I have tried over and over again to reach these people but to no avail.

I would love to have my money back or my product. Unhappy Fan

Product or Service Mentioned: Ondemandgear Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 11.

Ondemandgear - Eagles jacket

Turnaround Time

I ordered a eagle's jacket before the eagle's even went to the playoffs and did not get my jacket instead i had to get a refund from ondemand gear you really robbed me of some personal happiness and now the jackets are really expensive at the time it was 189.00 i know my order was cancelled because of financial gain from the company can i get the same offer at the same price at this time

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 27.

Ondemandgear - Horrible

I ordered my son a jacket for his birthday in december of 2017 and never recieved it and they took my money . I want my money and my son was hurt because of it

Product or Service Mentioned: Ondemandgear Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 29.

Ondemandgear - No product recieved

Turnaround Time

I ordered a jacket from on demand gear, they took a payment of 89.00 and i never recieved my product. I ordered my jacket in late november early December of 2017, i have yet to recieve my merchandise.

I have tried over and over again to reach these people but to no avail.

I would love to have my money back or my product. Unhappy Fan

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 05.

Ondemandgear - 2 hooded Minnesota Viking Jackets

Ordered these jackets off a Facebook link on November 24, 2017. the amount was 179.99 dollars which was debited from our Credit card in December 2017.

As of today August 3, 2018, no Jackets yet, many attemps to find out the status of these jackets were made. only responds I got back was to keep awaiting, after that no responds, I can not go back to the credit card because the charge in to old now.

I would like my money back of the 2 jackets ASAP. Ondemand Gear needs to come clean and refund my money, these Jackets were to be Christmas presents for the year 2017, I sure hope I can get my money back or even the 2 jackets would still be nice to get.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 03.

Ondemandgear - 2 Minnesota Viking Hooded Jackets

Turnaround Time

My Order was place Nov 27, 2017, Order # 2711, As of August-1-18 no Jackets yet and my Credit card was charged for the 179.99 dollars for these 2 jackets back in December of 2017. I would like these two jackets as soon as possible, They were placed on a Facebook Advertisment that we saw in November of 2017, the jackets were to be Christmas Gifts, many e-Mails were sent to on demand gear with a few e-mails returned saying to allow more time, after awhile I was not hearing back from them at all, I would like the jackets or be refunded the 179.99 dollars as soon as possible.

I sure hope you can correct this, as the way it looks, many others have been ripped off too, now I am seeing these jackets being Advertised again on Facebook, I am hoping no more people will get scammed. PLEASE return my MONEY of send me the Jackets !

Thank You !! Gary and Janeen Anderson

Reason of review: did not recieve Jackets or Refund !.

I didn't like: No response from them, No delivery of item at all, Its a scam.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 01.