Ondemandgear - Horrible

I ordered my son a jacket for his birthday in december of 2017 and never recieved it and they took my money . I want my money and my son was hurt because of it

Ondemandgear - No product recieved

Turnaround Time

I ordered a jacket from on demand gear, they took a payment of 89.00 and i never recieved my product. I ordered my jacket in late november early December of 2017, i have yet to recieve my merchandise.

I have tried over and over again to reach these people but to no avail.

I would love to have my money back or my product. Unhappy Fan

Ondemandgear - 2 hooded Minnesota Viking Jackets

Ordered these jackets off a Facebook link on November 24, 2017. the amount was 179.99 dollars which was debited from our Credit card in December 2017.

As of today August 3, 2018, no Jackets yet, many attemps to find out the status of these jackets were made. only responds I got back was to keep awaiting, after that no responds, I can not go back to the credit card because the charge in to old now.

I would like my money back of the 2 jackets ASAP. Ondemand Gear needs to come clean and refund my money, these Jackets were to be Christmas presents for the year 2017, I sure hope I can get my money back or even the 2 jackets would still be nice to get.

Review about: Jacket.

Ondemandgear - 2 Minnesota Viking Hooded Jackets

Turnaround Time

My Order was place Nov 27, 2017, Order # 2711, As of August-1-18 no Jackets yet and my Credit card was charged for the 179.99 dollars for these 2 jackets back in December of 2017. I would like these two jackets as soon as possible, They were placed on a Facebook Advertisment that we saw in November of 2017, the jackets were to be Christmas Gifts, many e-Mails were sent to on demand gear with a few e-mails returned saying to allow more time, after awhile I was not hearing back from them at all, I would like the jackets or be refunded the 179.99 dollars as soon as possible.

I sure hope you can correct this, as the way it looks, many others have been ripped off too, now I am seeing these jackets being Advertised again on Facebook, I am hoping no more people will get scammed. PLEASE return my MONEY of send me the Jackets !

Thank You !! Gary and Janeen Anderson

Review about: Minnesota Viking Hooded Jackets.

Reason of review: did not recieve Jackets or Refund !.

I didn't like: No response from them, No delivery of item at all, Its a scam.

Ondemandgear - FRAUD

Turnaround Time

They took my money, never gave me a tracking number or shipping anything, and then wouldn’t email me back and now the websites gone! WTF!

Ondemandgear - Where's my Seahawk Jacket ?

Ordered jacket Dec. 2017.

Here it is June 29th. 2018. Got a confirmed order # OD4328. Get shipping updates by SMS.

What is that ?. I'm out $94.95 .

Ondemandgear is a complete RIPOFF.Wtf I am tired of being taken for by these people who take advantage of honest hard working tax payers that just want to get a good deal for once instead of being taken for by *** like ondemandgear . I believe anybody should be able to have trust in ordering items from internet with a feel of received item instead of wonder if it is the thing to do with out worrying about getting what was orderd.It is too bad scams happen to poor like me.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Ondemandgear - Stiffed customer

Its been 7 months since i placed my order and no jacket. you guys are money grubbers

Ondemandgear - Fraud

Paid for jacket never received it. Suit up ondemandgear. It's gonna get real.

Review about: Michigan Jacket.

Ondemandgear - Never got what I ordered and I ordered it back in the begin.

Never received the jacket for my son for Christmas. They kept saying it was coming. Now they never say nothing.

Ondemandgear - Eagles jacket ordered 12/17/17

1.1
Turnaround Time

No answer order jacket 12/17/17 eagle champingship 2x thomas name on back it is now 6 5 18 have not recived my fsvket