Like everyone else I ordered a jacket for my son. He is a eagles fan.

My order was placed on Nov. 8 2017. I also keep sending message and keep getting the same response due to high volumes we are working over time to get the orders out. please wait for tracking number.

I to am beginning to think I got ripped off. My loss is also $90.00. I may also contact my bank and see what if anything I can do. I will not order from this place ever again.

I ordered my daughter in law a cowboys jacket from another site and got it on time.

Why is this one any different. Why do people do this to other people.

Review about: Ondemandgear Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Service.

Comments

I ordered a jacket on nov 16/17 got the same BS and even messaged them I’m getting the Cops Involved but they haven’t sent me anything back, I would like to call them and see wtf happen and why they ripped so many people off and lots of money too

I just called the number I was given through pissed consumers all I got was a email address to send to. Which you get the same reply every time.

I think its time I contact my bank and see if I can just get the money back. Will never order from ondemandgear again.

to Pissed-momma #1421089

did you ever receive your jacket? I ordered 2 on 12/12 and like you keep getting the same message back, any resolution ideas?

to jdub #1519956

No I did not. Contact your bank.

It is defiantly a scam. I got my money back through my bank. Sorry didn't get back sooner but I wasn't keeping track of this didn't think I would have so many replying.

Hope you already got it resolved. Just be careful to watch and make sure anytime you order it is not from OnDemand.

I recently sent another email and this is what I got back which by the way is the response I get every time

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for your e-mail and we sincerely apologize for the delayed response.

Regarding the status of your order, please be assured that we are working overtime to process the fulfillment and we are using all our resources to make this happen. Kindly wait for the tracking number to be sent to your designated email address. We appreciate your business and your continued patience.

Sincerely,