Ondemandgear - Horrible

I ordered my son a jacket for his birthday in december of 2017 and never recieved it and they took my money . I want my money and my son was hurt because of it

Ondemandgear - SCAM AS COMPANY ONDENDGEAR

Turnaround Time

Ya placed a order in December 2017 for a Michigan Jacket $95.94. Paid and never heard a word from Ondemandgear. Sent endless e mails but nothing. Filed a Scam claim with my bank got the money back then a month later the bank gave it back saying Ondemandgear had proff I received the jacket . So full of it. They are no longer in Brooklyn NY. They are in San Francisco California now. Phone number 1 650 644 0228. But I ran a check on that and it's a cell phone running as a fax machine.

Address is 185 Barry St . Suite 550

San Francisco, california, 94107

1 866 620 8423

These people are con artist and move around and are good at it. If they can convince my bank that I got the jacket , They are a SCAM COMPANY and when I see them.on Facebook I let people know. Dont bye from them.

Ondemandgear - Total Rip Off

Never received order for jacket

Emailed them about it the response I received was they are backed up

How backed up can you be I placed order in Dec now it’s May.

Please return my $$$.

Ondemandgear - Order

I’ll put in an order back in December, and I still haven’t received my tracking # but it was easy for they to take my money but they can’t fulfill their word. This company is bogus and only out to rip off people . I’ll still haven’t gotten any tracking # up until this day forward.

Ondemandgear - I want my money Back

Turnaround Time

I purchased a Jacket on Nov. to be received on December 2017.

Today is May 4th 2018 and I haven’t received any confirmation number or another email. I only received one response after 10 emails that I send to them. Wanting an answer. My jacket or my money back.

no luck.

This is not fair. We all work hard for that money so someone can just come and steal the money from us.

Ondemandgear - Ripped off

I ordered a coat for my grandson about the 2nd week of Dec 17 , still no order, several emails sent , about 2 was told sorry will check on your order and will send you a update, that was in Jan 2018 , now in April and still no coat, this is absolutely ridiculous some one needs to get this sorry , no good ripping off good people so called company and make them pay back all of the people they have ripped off, and shut them down.

this is the only response i have gotten about my order,

Message from OnDemandGear Support: The status of your order

OnDemand Gear

Mon 12/25/2017, 6:38 AM

Inbox

Thanks for your email and we are sorry for the delayed response (we are experiencing huge backlog due to holidays).

We are working overtime to process your order and please be assured that we are using all the resources to fulfill this for you. Kindly wait for the tracking # to be sent to your email. We appreciate your business and your continued patience. I have yet to receive a tracking order, or a jacket,

Product or Service Mentioned: Ondemandgear Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Rip offs, Sorry customer service, Not a good contact num.

Ondemandgear - Horrible

Turnaround Time

I ordered a edmonton oilers sweater and paid a hundred dollars back in December 21 2017 and after two months went by i emailed the company and they responded by saying they were backed up and they were working hard to get my order to me but i sent a dozen of emails since they responded but no answer and i tried to find the company online but it said its been tooken off line so i thjnk they got alot money from people and they shut the company down and moved on there schemme so everybody be careful on what you guys sign up for !!!!!!!!!

Ondemandgear - Ripped off

January 6, 2018 I ordered a hoodie jacket with my name embroidered on it for $99.95. I still have not received, and not a word from them.

I've tried calling their number, out of service. I have tried getting a hold through their website no response. I put in a dispute with my bank because of ordering merchandise and the money was taken out of my account.

So now my bank is investigating my dispute with this company. I would highly suggest if you used your debit or credit card to call your bank and do the same thing.

Ondemandgear - Definitely got scammed

I really was waiting on my jacket to arrive. I figured it was a backlog of items ordered by many but yea.....im scammed no doubt about it. If their are other true victims out there i say we should do something to stop this

Ondemandgear - Rip off

Order in nov 2017 eagles jacket never got the jacket no one answered the emails sent still have not recieved jacket

Product or Service Mentioned: Ondemandgear Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.